27 Apr 2018

Extreme couponing UK £74.75 of shopping for £19.08

Hello savvy savers!
If you are subscribed to my youtube channel you may of seen my latest coupon video where I get £74.75 worth of shopping for ONLY £19.08!
picture taken from my instagram: yosammy1

Even though it doesnt look like I got much, I am very happy with my purchases! For starters i will not need to spend any money on laundry products for a very long time and,
I love Aussie hair products, so bagging two for ONLY £3, I am smiling!

picture taken from my instagram: yosammy1

The lenor secrets, bold, ariel pods, febreeze, fairy dishwasher tabs I got from Morrisons.
The lenor secrets are usually £8 a bottle but was on offer for £4. I had two coupons for the value of £2.99 so I paid £2.02 for 2 bottles instead of £16!!

If you have coupons for products always wait until the item you want is on offer and then by using coupons you can get even more money off or sometimes even free!


  • 2 x Aussie RRP £9.00, I paid £3.00
  • 2 x febreeze RRP £4.00, I paid £2.00
  • 1 fairy platinum dishwasher tabs RRP £8, I paid £2.00 
  • 2 x Ariel pods RRP, I paid £1.54
  • 2 x Bold 2in1 RRP £12.00, I paid £1.54


All coupons I used for all that are printed from the website supersavvyme and I used them in Morrisons!

I then went into Tesco to get some more bargains!

  • blue neutrogena wipes RRP £5.00, I paid £1.50
  • pink neutrogena wipes RRP £4.00, I paid £2.00
I printed the coupons off caringeverday for the face wipes.

The Robbinsons juice I got half price for £1.00 and the coupon was off there website a few weeks ago.

The cheestrings snack mix RRP £1.00 and I got that FREE! The coupon was of there website a while back.

The coke zero RRP £1.25 and i got that FREE with a coupon that came in a promo pack of 6 cokes.

The pasta and radox i hhad some money knocked off of them by using the cashback app green jinn. I have done a video in the past of showing people how to use the app and that can be found by clicking here

I a always happy to give help to anyone that wants to get into couponing, so feel free to reach out.
The best way to contact me is through my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/yosavvysammy

Here is my coupon video:

No comments:

Post a Comment