27 Jul 2017

Asda price guarantee!

Hello my super savvy savers!

On a previous Blog post, I mentioned how to earn money from receipts
today i am going to tell you how to get money off coupons to use in Asda from their store receipts!
 Asda offers a price match guarantee, but doesn't knock it off your shopping bill at the till. You have to go onto  THIS website and enter the bar code on your receipt. If your items are found cheaper in either: Waitrose, Tesco, sainsburys or morrisons you can print a coupon off with money back.

There are a couple of T&Cs you do have to follow though:

  • you have to purchase 8 items or more that can be compared to other retailers 
  • you have to wait 3 hours after your shop before entering the bar code
  • you need an Asda home shopping account (what is easy enough to set up)

As you can see in the very bad photo of mine above, I printed my coupon out. You must take your receipt with you with the coupon to be able to use it in stores. MY coupon is worth £1.19

Now i shall tell you a secret....

When i go to Asda i always look around the carpark as allot of people through their receipts on the floor....or leave them in trolleys..

I PICK THEM UP...

Once I have picked a few receipts up off the floor, I take them home and go onto the guarantee website and see if I can get any coupons from them. Now some people will quickly point the finger and come out with some saying like:

"ewww thats disgusting and your a cheap skate"

I personally disagree with this saying, as im sure people dont judge anyone who finds a £5 note and picks it up. Its kind of the same situation in MY opinion.

I do hope my blog post makes some sense and helps some of you. - If im honest I am finding it really hard to concentrate.

as always if you ever have any questions, please feel free to ask

stay savvy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment