25 Jul 2016

£33.11 worth of shopping for £1.25!

Hello fellow money saving savvy beauties!

So on my latest coupon trip i managed to pick up £33.11 worth of goods for only £1.25! I had done the math before i left my house and worked out my total shopping list would only cost as little as 25p, but somewhere down the line i made a whoopsie! I did my shopping in Morrisons and Tesco and i think I got an item from the wrong supermarket.

Items i brought:

  • 2 x covent garden soup
  • pantene hair conditioner
  • Bold 2 in 1
  • bottle of flavoured Volvic water
  • bottle of lemon Lipton ice tea
  • Lenor fabric conditioner 
  • 1 box of Always Discreet
  • Princes tuna filler
  • 160 Typhoo tea bags
  • Flash multi surface cleaner
  • pack of Johnsons facial wipes
  • 1 small tin of pringles
  • Clean and Clear spot treatment
And i got all that for only £1.25!



I of course filmed this coupon trip as a few people asked for me to do another one. I am so happy that people enjoy watching my videos! I will post the video at the end of this blog post for you to see, but first i will post where i got all my coupons from as i get asked this allot!

Coupons can be found in magazines, newspapers and junk mail. A couple of websites also offer printable coupons, plus brands facebook pages sometimes post the odd coupon so you can try their product for free. Here is where i got my coupons from for all the items i purchased:

Where i got my coupons:

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask!
Here is my coupon video and i hope you enjoy it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment