5 Dec 2016

yankee candle - cherries on snow

As Chritmas fast approaches us, all the festive yankee candle scents are about.
If you know me personally or watch my youtube Channel you would know I am a huuuuuge  Yankee candle addict. The obsession actually started from the Christmas scent "Cherries On Snow"

Cherries On Snow came back this year for Christmas after been taken away from UK shelves for a few years.

This happy uplifting Winter Cherry scent is fruity with a hint of marzipan (almonds) and when lit, puts a smile on my face with its crisp scent.

If you are not into the "traditional" holiday scents like cinnamon and spices, then I think this would be the candle for you this winter/Christmas.

Apart from how amazing the candle smells, the way the product looks is rather beautiful.

The paraffin wax is a lovely festive red colour, what would compliment your home decor and would just look dashing next to  a Christmas decoration.

If you like the Yankee canldes "Black Cherry" im sure you would love "cherries on snow" - as in my personal opinion this candle reminds me of "black cherry" and "sparkling snow" mixed together

I purchased the small candle as I have so many scents i want to burn this winter. This classic size burns for  25-40 hours.

Here is last years christmas candle haul video


2 comments:

  1. If you have a minute, I'd like to introduce you to my blog "Emily's Virtual Rocket". This is a serious newsblog with a special emphasis on transgender issues. Almost every day, the newsblog is updated, so you can read the very latest. In addition, I have covered news critiquing Donald Trump.

    I hope you find this interesting. Please paste the following:

    emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    Thank you! By the way, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and Happy Kwanzaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one.
    I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts
    Sattaking
    sattaKing

    ReplyDelete