1 Mar 2016

COUPON QUEEN SAMMY HANCOCK

photo by CATERS news
over the past week you may have seen my face on some of the online newspapers.

including:

AOL money

METRO

DAILY MAIL

MIRROR

THE SUN

EXPRESS

DAILY STAR

i was happy to talk to a lovely journalist named Josh who contacted me about doing a story on my "extreme couponing" 

what I wasnt to happy with, was some of the story's making me sound like someone who sits at home doing nothing and claiming all the benefits under the sun. - I do how ever claim jobseekers as i was made redundant at Christmas 2015 from the company Clintons. -  Allot of people still think its wrong that i havnt found a job in just under two months but i do live in a tiny town call ALTON in Hampshire and we have to many houses and not enough shops for people to work in but thats another story for another day.....

I also just want to say that life hasnt been the best for me at the moment due to my Mother being rather ill and is recovering from a big operation where she has 150cm of her small intestine removed as well as half her large bowl and appendix as she suffers chronically from crones disease as well as numerous other conditions that affects her mobility and breathing.  - she has worked all her life and now is too poorly to work and NO she doesn't claim a single penny from benefits. - im not saying there is anything wrong with people who are sick or disabled claiming benefits, i just wanted to point out she doesn't receive any money what so ever. my Dad works full time and does allot of overtime and works stupid hours to help support her.


photo from CATERS


so now lets talk about my obsession with extreme couponing!

I actually have been couponing for a while now and even did when i worked as why would you want to pay more on every day essentials when you can pay less! it gives me more money to splurge on yankee candles and what ever else I wish to buy. I must admit, i do get such a buzz from couponing!

i have a very addictive personality! when something makes me feel happy i become a bit obsessive. Its all part of my brain being rather un balanced and part of my personality. - Its not really the time to talk about my brain activity and i shall leave that for another day :)

The worst thing I did was read all the hate comments on the websites about me. i let most of it just slip over my head, but i guess the odd comment did upset me. People was so quick to judge me when they dont even know me, know my background or know my story. \Everyone does it and im not saying im perfect as I guess i have done the same before.

I guess i wanted to do this blog post to kind of say dont judge others. Everyone in life is going through some struggle that we dont know about, and no one sees what happens behind closed doors. we dont have the right to judge anyone as we are all equal in this world. NO ONE is better than someone else just because they are dripping with diamonds. Always remember money does not defy who a person really is. Materialism will not help us grow spiritually.

please click HERE FOR MY LATEST COUPON VIDEO

sadly i can seem to embed it from my youtube












<

1 comment:

  1. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one.
    I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts
    satta king
    satta king

    ReplyDelete